Sunday, July 3, 2011

The First Post

This is my blog. My plan is to review books. I read just about everything, so hopefully you can relate to a few of them. I will try to alternate genres to keep things interesting. The inspiration for this blog is that I've always discussed books I've read with friends, and some people have recommended books for me. This is a way to continue sharing the books that I'm reading. Maybe one of my reviews will give you enough motivation to try reading the book yourself. I'm going to try to review one book a week. If I don't finish a new one during the week, then I will review one that I've recently read before I started this blog. And maybe we'll have a few guest reviews. Who knows. Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is great. I keep a journal of the books I read. A friend told me she did it and I loved the idea so I have been keeping one and it is amazing to look back at all the books you read. Good luck with your blog. I'll check in again.

    ReplyDelete