Sunday, June 25, 2017

Quench Your Own Thirst by Jim Koch


One of my co-workers mentioned this book. I like Sam Adams and always admired the little I knew about the company. This book seemed like a perfect opportunity to learn more about Jim Koch and Sam Adams.

The book is about how Jim Koch started Sam Adams. It was a time before craft beer was even a thing. He left a successful career to brew his own beer (well, his grandfather's recipe). The story goes through the highs and lows as the business grew to become what it is today (1% of all beer sales).

I loved this book. Like could not put it down. I love business start-up books and Jim Koch had so many cool stories. There is so much that I did not know and it made me like Sam Adams even more. He still does things the right way. It is a very light read too. Highly recommended to anyone.

My rating for Quench Your Own Thirst: 5 stars out of 5. Get it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment